- Warren is 'troubled' by Obama getting a $400,000 speaking fee
- Obama gets paid $400K for his speeches
- North Korea: Are we going to war with them soon?
- VB The Wise: United Airlines: The Morning Things Change...
- New tax reform is in the works
- Kuhner’s Corner: Media Lies About Trump’s First 100 days
- "Shattered" Authors detail how Hillary botched her Campaign
- Sanctuary city debate continues
- Bill O'Reilly is back!
- Sean Hannity pushes back against liberal liars
- Man charged with 4th OUI after hitting state police cruiser in Methuen
- 1,600 Brigham & Women's employees offered buyouts
- Landsdowne Street will close to cars during ballgames, concerts
- Falmouth High seniors push to change graduation location
- Attorney: DA's office withholding letter from Hernandez to client
- March home sales in Mass. reach decade high
- Officials searching Randolph Reservoir for missing teen
- Hernandez family to receive copies of suicide notes
- One dead in East Bridgewater house fire
- ADL: Anti-Semitic incidents continue to rise
What do you grade President Trump's first 100 days?
The Financial Exchange with Barry Armstrong
M-F 10am - 12pm
The Financial Exchange with Barry Armstrong breaks business news first in New England. The longest running business news host in Boston, Barry reports on the latest business developments throughout the country in New England with heavy hitting interviews from CEO’s, analysts and prominent business media professionals.