- Warren is 'troubled' by Obama getting a $400,000 speaking fee
- Obama gets paid $400K for his speeches
- North Korea: Are we going to war with them soon?
- VB The Wise: United Airlines: The Morning Things Change...
- New tax reform is in the works
- Brittany's Beat: Salem's shame
- Kuhner’s Corner: Media Lies About Trump’s First 100 days
- "Shattered" Authors detail how Hillary botched her Campaign
- Sanctuary city debate continues
- Bill O'Reilly is back!
- Man charged with 4th OUI after hitting state police cruiser in Methuen
- 1,600 Brigham & Women's employees offered buyouts
- Landsdowne Street will close to cars during ballgames, concerts
- Falmouth High seniors push to change graduation location
- Attorney: DA's office withholding letter from Hernandez to client
- March home sales in Mass. reach decade high
- Officials searching Randolph Reservoir for missing teen
- Hernandez family to receive copies of suicide notes
- One dead in East Bridgewater house fire
- ADL: Anti-Semitic incidents continue to rise
Boston, MA VIEW FULL FORECAST
PERCIP. 0.00 IN
WIND West 3.7 MPH
What do you grade President Trump's first 100 days?
WATCH: CA Rep. Maxine Waters calls Trump Cabinet "Scumbags."
The Kuhner Report
February 22, 2017 - 3:26 pm
Uber-Liberal Maxine Waters calls Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and all of the Trump Cabinet, "Scumbags" on MSNBC. "All In" host Chris Hayes is just as floored as everybody else: "Those are very strong words..."