- Comey wanted to reveal Russian meddling back in June/July
- Sheriff Hodgson: I can't think of anything more undermining to the law enforcement in that community
- 25 year old man gets swallowed by python!
- Sheriff Hodgson says feds should arrest Curtatone.
- Dick Cheney says Russia interfearing in US elections could be an act of war.
- Kuhner's Corner: Should Trump ditch Ryan?
- Bristol County Sheriff Speaks Out
- A State Rep warns Brockton residents of ICE raid
- Sanctuary City Showdown.
- Blue Lives Matter flag considered "racist."
- Two boys, 11 and 12, electrocuted to death after Texas storms
- Woman charged with murder in Oklahoma home invasion planned the crime: police
- Multiple fatalities in Texas church bus crash, police say
- Fossils millions of years old swiped from Death Valley National Park
- Nearly 50 dachshunds rescued from a single Arkansas home are up for adoption
- Fire survivor teaches children fire-safety tools that saved his family
- Alleged getaway driver 'instructed' slain teen burglary suspects to rob home: court documents
- Oregon hiker could face charges for bringing 'malnourished' bear cub to wildlife center
- Shots fired near Capitol, suspect in custody
- Severe storms leave nearly 200,000 people without power in Texas
Should Brockton State Rep. Michelle DuBois be arrested?
WATCH: DNC chair candidate say “Donald Trump has already done a number of things which legitimately raise the question of impeachment.”
During a Democrat Leadership Debate on CNN, Dana Bash asked Keith Ellison if he stands with three of his colleagues in the house are calling for impeachment and if he stood with them. DNC Chair candidate Representative Keith Ellison answered by saying, “I think that he — Donald Trump has already done a number of things which legitimately raise the question of impeachment.” He went on to say, “It is about the integrity of the presidency. So, yeah, I think that we need to begin investigations to, not go after Donald Trump, but to protect our Constitution and the presidency of the United States, to make sure that nobody can monetize the presidency, and make profit off it, for their own gain.”