- "Trump's Russia House"
- Jake Tapper interviews David Nunes revealing that surveillance is there
- Terror Strikes London
- Kuhner's Corner
- Turkey flies into tractor trailer shattering the windshield!
- President Trump warns GOP, vote or be in danger of job loss
- Maryland high school rape case prompts immigration debate
- Ted Cruz asks Neil Gorsuch a series of ridiculous questions during his hearing
- CNN's Borger says, "Today was the worst and most perilous day of Trump’s Presidency"
- FBI Director James Comey testifies on wire-tap allegations. 3/20/17
- 57 dogs saved from kill shelters meet their new families in touching video
- Veteran charged with killing black man in NYC in likely 'act of terrorism,' prosecutors say
- How a woman won her release from prison years after being convicted of her mother’s murder
- What it's like to be a young teen caught in an inappropriate teacher-student relationship
- Man arrested in alleged kidnapping where woman escaped from trunk of moving car
- Israeli-American arrested in connection to bomb threats against Jewish centers
- Woman describes how she survived being stranded in Grand Canyon
- Texas parents charged after leaving infant in parking lot
- Police officer, three other people killed in Wisconsin shooting rampage
- Stabbing suspect came to New York to 'target black males,' say police
Who should Chairman Nunes have reported his findings to?
READ: The University of Washington Tacoma states that Proper Grammar is Racist.
The University of Washington Tacoma Writing Center sent out a press release explaining how their "New antiracism and social justice statement aims to confront practices that are systematic throughout academia." They specifically target American Grammar, which they say has "No inherent standard."
Translation: Proper Grammar perpetuates racism.
William Shakespeare is rolling in his grave... sorry, he "Be rollin'" in his grave.
Read the press release HERE.