- New tax reform is in the works
- Brittany's Beat: Salem's shame
- Kuhner’s Corner: Media Lies About Trump’s First 100 days
- "Shattered" Authors detail how Hillary botched her Campaign
- Sanctuary city debate continues
- Bill O'Reilly is back!
- Sean Hannity pushes back against liberal liars
- Young man who was denied a lung transplant due to having marijuana in his sytems, dies
- New US Secret Service director to be named
- Obama is back
- 1,600 Brigham & Women's employees offered buyouts
- Landsdowne Street will close to cars during ballgames, concerts
- Falmouth High seniors push to change graduation location
- Attorney: DA's office withholding letter from Hernandez to client
- March home sales in Mass. reach decade high
- Officials searching Randolph Reservoir for missing teen
- Hernandez family to receive copies of suicide notes
- One dead in East Bridgewater house fire
- ADL: Anti-Semitic incidents continue to rise
- Tom Brady takes cut from Best Buddies charity
Should Ann Coulter have cancelled her speech?
WATCH: Michael Moore says Anti-Trump protests make the Tea Party look like 'preschool'
Somehow Michael Moore has put himself at the forefront of the President Trump "resistance."
Always one to do his best to make a headline, Moore last night went to his favorite safe space (MSNBC) and told host Chris Hayes, "I’ve never seen anything like this in my lifetime, and I go back to the anti-Vietnam War days in my youth. This is an incredible, incredible turnout.”
Watch the entire conversation below.