Cooksey's show prep: December 28, 2012
Submitted By Bill Cooksey on December 28th at 8:47am
Happy Friday. Lots of stories as we head into the weekend. Here's what we've got for our show prep today:
- Matt Damon says politics is rigged. Do you agree?
- Woman slaps TSA agents after pat down. Good for her.
- Sen. Feinsten releases her gun ban proposal.
- Rick Santelli of CNBC goes off on the Fed
- Chris Matthews is a model for 'who we are' says MSNBC president.
- Michelle Obama says she has done well with 'biting her tongue' - how many calories are in that?
- Don't worry, Obama won't take your guns. He said so in 2008. He always does what he says.
- What word should be banned in 2013.
- These Canucks take Boxing Day very seriously.
- Ed Markey is in it to win it.
- Man facing child porn charges working with children while out on bail. Massachusetts judge doesn't see that as a problem.
- Top political stories of 2012
- APB out for Boston Parks snow plow that was stolen.