- Amb. John Bolton says if spying is true, whoever did this is subjected to criminal prosecution
- Terror Arises: What can we do?
- It's time to VOTE!
- VB The Wise: "Mutton' To See Here Folks..."
- "Trump's Russia House"
- Jake Tapper interviews David Nunes revealing that surveillance is there
- Terror Strikes London
- Kuhner's Corner
- Turkey flies into tractor trailer shattering the windshield!
- President Trump warns GOP, vote or be in danger of job loss
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Las Vegas bus shooting
- NY officer's body camera reveals horrific crime scene in murder-for-hire plot aftermath
- Infant and toddler found stabbed to death in North Carolina; father arrested
- Fearless Florida diver pulls metal hook from shark's belly
- 'Incognito Bandit' bank robbery suspect arrested trying to board South Africa-bound flight
- Virginia police arrest sword-wielding man dressed as the Joker
- Las Vegas' Bellagio put on 30-minute lockdown following armed burglary at watch store
- Small plane crashes into home in Cobb County, Georgia
- Double-amputee military veteran graduates from police academy
- North Carolina wife searches for wedding dress husband accidentally donated
Is Trump right, should he have done tax reform instead of healthcare?
WATCH: Trump tells the media he inherited a mess.
Today while addressing the media, he said he inherited a mess from the Obama administration. This statement came when he was addressing the nation over the alleged leaks from his intelligence community. He also attacked the media on not being honest when it comes to his administration. Trump stated, “I’m here again to take my message straight to the people. As you know, our administration inherited many problems across government, and across the economy.”