- Bill O'Reilly is back!
- Sean Hannity pushes back against liberal liars
- Young man who was denied a lung transplant due to having marijuana in his sytems, dies
- New US Secret Service director to be named
- Obama is back
- Trump's First 100 Days
- Trump opens the door to delaying funding of border wall
- American Airlines flight attendent makes passenger cry
- Mike Siegel: First amendment protections, myth versus reality
- Government Shutdown?
- March home sales in Mass. reach decade high
- Officials searching Randolph Reservoir for missing teen
- Hernandez family to receive copies of suicide notes
- One dead in East Bridgewater house fire
- ADL: Anti-Semitic incidents continue to rise
- Tom Brady takes cut from Best Buddies charity
- Hernandez fiance going to court to preserve evidence
- Hernandez lawyer threatening legal action against med. examiner's office
- State Unemployment Rate Ticks Up
- Trump welcomes Patriots at White House
Who do you blame for the border wall not being funded?
WATCH: Ted Cruz say Trump knows healthcare reform is a "big fat negotiation."
Yesterday on Face the Nation, Senator Ted Cruz discussed the Obamacare replacement. Cruz said that President Trump knows healthcare reform is a "big fat negotiation." He believes if Republicans lowers premiums then it is a victory for the American people. Cruz went on to say, "If Republicans hold a big press conference and pat ourselves on the back that we have repealed Obamacare, and everyone's premiums keep going up, people will be ready to tar and feather us in the streets -- and rightly."
Watch Senator Ted Cruz's interview HERE