- Bill O'Reilly is back!
- Sean Hannity pushes back against liberal liars
- Young man who was denied a lung transplant due to having marijuana in his sytems, dies
- New US Secret Service director to be named
- Obama is back
- Trump's First 100 Days
- Trump opens the door to delaying funding of border wall
- American Airlines flight attendent makes passenger cry
- Mike Siegel: First amendment protections, myth versus reality
- Government Shutdown?
- March home sales in Mass. reach decade high
- Officials searching Randolph Reservoir for missing teen
- Hernandez family to receive copies of suicide notes
- One dead in East Bridgewater house fire
- ADL: Anti-Semitic incidents continue to rise
- Tom Brady takes cut from Best Buddies charity
- Hernandez fiance going to court to preserve evidence
- Hernandez lawyer threatening legal action against med. examiner's office
- State Unemployment Rate Ticks Up
- Trump welcomes Patriots at White House
Who do you blame for the border wall not being funded?
WATCH: John McCain says Rand Paul is working for Putin
Here we go again, blame Putin. On the set it for Wednesday, John McCain accused Senator Rand Paul of working for a Vladimir Putin. Why did McCain accuse Paul of this? Mechanic uses all of this because Paul voted against a resolution to allow the Serbian breakaway of the territory of Montenegro to join the UN. McCain said,"If there's objection, you are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin," McCain warned. "If they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly." Once Senator Paul objected, McCain stated, "The senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin."