- "Trump's Russia House"
- Jake Tapper interviews David Nunes revealing that surveillance is there
- Terror Strikes London
- Kuhner's Corner
- Turkey flies into tractor trailer shattering the windshield!
- President Trump warns GOP, vote or be in danger of job loss
- Maryland high school rape case prompts immigration debate
- Ted Cruz asks Neil Gorsuch a series of ridiculous questions during his hearing
- CNN's Borger says, "Today was the worst and most perilous day of Trump’s Presidency"
- FBI Director James Comey testifies on wire-tap allegations. 3/20/17
- 57 dogs saved from kill shelters meet their new families in touching video
- Veteran charged with killing black man in NYC in likely 'act of terrorism,' prosecutors say
- How a woman won her release from prison years after being convicted of her mother’s murder
- What it's like to be a young teen caught in an inappropriate teacher-student relationship
- Man arrested in alleged kidnapping where woman escaped from trunk of moving car
- Israeli-American arrested in connection to bomb threats against Jewish centers
- Woman describes how she survived being stranded in Grand Canyon
- Texas parents charged after leaving infant in parking lot
- Police officer, three other people killed in Wisconsin shooting rampage
- Stabbing suspect came to New York to 'target black males,' say police
Who should Chairman Nunes have reported his findings to?
WATCH: Joe Biden to Donald Trump, "Grow up Donald"
In a recent interview on PBS News Hour, Vice President Joe Biden had certain words for President-Elect Donald Trump, "Grow up Donald, grow up, time to be an adult." This was in response to being asked about President-Elect Trumps recent tweets. Specifically those where he called Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, "the head clown."