- Comey wanted to reveal Russian meddling back in June/July
- Sheriff Hodgson: I can't think of anything more undermining to the law enforcement in that community
- 25 year old man gets swallowed by python!
- Sheriff Hodgson says feds should arrest Curtatone.
- Dick Cheney says Russia interfearing in US elections could be an act of war.
- Kuhner's Corner: Should Trump ditch Ryan?
- Bristol County Sheriff Speaks Out
- A State Rep warns Brockton residents of ICE raid
- Sanctuary City Showdown.
- Blue Lives Matter flag considered "racist."
- Elizabeth Smart's father speaks out about missing Tennessee teen
- Two boys, 11 and 12, electrocuted to death after Texas storms
- Motorcyclist describes witnessing his friend fly off a cliff: 'I thought he was dead'
- Woman charged with murder in Oklahoma home invasion planned the crime: police
- Multiple fatalities in Texas church bus crash, police say
- Fossils millions of years old swiped from Death Valley National Park
- Nearly 50 dachshunds rescued from a single Arkansas home are up for adoption
- Fire survivor teaches children fire-safety tools that saved his family
- Alleged getaway driver 'instructed' slain teen burglary suspects to rob home: court documents
- Oregon hiker could face charges for bringing 'malnourished' bear cub to wildlife center
Boston, MA VIEW FULL FORECAST
PERCIP. 0.09 IN
WIND WNW 10.5 MPH
Should Brockton State Rep. Michelle DuBois be arrested?
WATCH: Does Trump set off Lindsey Graham's BS monitor?
The Kuhner Report
March 15, 2017 - 14:03 pm
Lindsey Graham was on "Today," and Matt Lauer asked if Trump's wiretap claims set off his "B.S. Monitor." Lindsey was much less venomous than before when answering questions about the wiretapping; could it be because it's true and he knows it?