- Trump shifts blame to conservatives on health care bill failure
- 'No conversation’ happening on replacing Speaker Paul Ryan: House Freedom Caucus chair
- Amb. John Bolton says if spying is true, whoever did this is subjected to criminal prosecution
- Terror Arises: What can we do?
- It's time to VOTE!
- VB The Wise: "Mutton' To See Here Folks..."
- "Trump's Russia House"
- Jake Tapper interviews David Nunes revealing that surveillance is there
- Terror Strikes London
- Kuhner's Corner
- New York City sanitation workers retrieve a woman's wedding rings against the odds
- Frenchmen traveling across U.S. in jeep in honor of Pulse nightclub victims visit Tampa Pride
- Emails between allegedly kidnapped teen and former teacher reveal 'romantic interest,' says DA
- 1 dead, 14 injured in shooting incident at Cincinnati nightclub
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Las Vegas bus shooting
- NY officer's body camera reveals horrific crime scene in murder-for-hire plot aftermath
- Infant and toddler found stabbed to death in North Carolina; father arrested
- Fearless Florida diver pulls metal hook from shark's belly
- 'Incognito Bandit' bank robbery suspect arrested trying to board South Africa-bound flight
- Virginia police arrest sword-wielding man dressed as the Joker
Boston, MA VIEW FULL FORECAST
PERCIP. 0.00 IN
WIND West 4.9 MPH
Is Trump right, should he have done tax reform instead of healthcare?
NH Dad fired for skipping work to see the birth of his child
Boston.com Morning Show
January 06, 2017 - 03:01 am
Fired for missing work to witness the birth of his child.
What a way to start the New Year.
Lamar Austin of New Hampshire says he was fired his employer, Salerno Protective Services, for choosing to go the birth of his son.