Study: Doctors Sickened By ObamaCare

A recent study shows that ObamaCare will drive many doctors out of medicine.

Sixty percent said they feel compelled to "close or significantly restrict their practices to certain categories of patients." And 59 percent said the "reform" would oblige them to spend less time with the patients they do have.

Maybe you'll be allowed to keep your doctor, but that doesn't mean he'll keep you!

Of course, many doctors already limit how many patients they'll take on who depend on government insurance (whose fees rarely cover an MD's costs). But it'll get worse under ObamaCare: In the survey, some 87 percent said they would significantly restrict Medicare patients and 93 percent said they'd significantly restrict Medicaid patients. 

The results of the survey are startling, if not surprising.

Of some 2,400 physicians responding, only 26 percent said they would continue practicing the way they are in the next one to three years. The remaining 74 percent said they would retire, work part-time, close their practices to new patients, become employed and/or seek non-clinical jobs.